On this beautiful Monday, I implore you to take a moment for yourself.
Even if it’s just for five minutes, take some time to step away and just BE.
Think deeply about your life and what’s currently taking place.
Are you experiencing resistance on any fronts: friends; family; coworkers; boss?
How could YOU be contributing to that resistance? Is there anything that YOU could do differently to allow things to flow freely?
Too often we defer our problems away from ourselves and blame others for the conflict that’s arisen.
The TRUTH is though, just as it takes two people to make a relationship, it takes TWO to break it.
And that goes for ALL relationships: romantic; professional; with family or friends.
Even if 99% of what happened was the fault of the other party, AT LEAST 1% was your fault. No matter what!
So, instead of pointing fingers, first look to YOURSELF. And then seek to UNDERSTAND the other person’s perspective.
I promise that, by doing so, you’ll realize how easy it is to overcome almost ANYTHING, and that most “problems” aren’t nearly as big as we make them to be... 💯
MINDFULNESS and SELF-AWARENESS—the keys to life! 🧘🏽♂️🔑✨
Happy Monday, fam! TAKE CONTROL this week! 🦁